100% AUTHENTIC MADE IN UK
- 2GB RAM
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Full-throughput gigabit Ethernet
- Two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 ports
- 4Kp60 hardware decode of HEVC video
- Dual-band 802.11ac wireless networking
- Dual monitor support, at resolutions up to 4K
- Video Core VI graphics, supporting OpenGL ES 3.x
- Complete compatibility with earlier Raspberry Pi products
- A 1.5GHz quad-core 64-bit ARM Cortex-A72 CPU (~3× performance)
- We’ve moved from USB micro-B to USB-C for our power connector.
This supports an extra 500mA of current, ensuring we have a full
1.2A for downstream USB devices, even under heavy CPU load
- To accommodate dual display output within the existing board footprint, we’ve replaced the type-A (full-size) HDMI connector with a pair of type-D (micro) HDMI connectors.
Ethernet and USB
- Our Gigabit Ethernet magjack has moved to the top right of the board, from the bottom right, greatly simplifying PCB routing. The 4-pin Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) connector remains in the same location, so Raspberry Pi 4 remains compatible with the PoE HAT.
The Ethernet controller on the main SoC is connected to an external Broadcom PHY over a dedicated RGMII link, providing full throughput. USB is provided via an external VLI controller, connected over a single PCI Express Gen 2 lane, and providing a total of 4Gbps of bandwidth, shared between the four ports.
All three connectors on the right-hand side of the board overhang the edge by an additional millimetre, with the aim of simplifying case design. In all other respects, the connector and mounting hole layout remains the same, ensuring compatibility with existing HATs and other accessories.
Model: Pi4 Model B
2 USB 3.0 ports
2 USB 2.0 ports
Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
Gigabit Ethernet port
Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72
(ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz, 2GB SDRAM
Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header
(Fully backwards compatible with previous boards)
2 × micro-HDMI ports (Up to 4Kp 60 supported)
2-lane MIPI DSI display port
2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*)
5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*)
Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
Operating temperature: 0 – 50 degrees C ambient
* A good quality 2.5A power supply can be used if downstream
USB peripherals consume less than 500mA in total.
Item Size: 95cm x 70cm x 28cm
Item Weight: 67g
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B - 2GB x 1 piece
- Quick start guide x 1 piece
- Safety guide manual x 1 piece
** MICRO SD CARD IS NOT INCLUDED **