- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the latest computer board from
Raspberry Pi. It is a development of the previous Raspberry
Pi 3 Model B, offering improved speed and functionality.
What is a Raspberry Pi?
- A Raspberry Pi is a compact computer board which offers
endless opportunities. Simply plug in your TV, keyboard,
mouse and power supply, and you are ready to go. There
is a whole family of Raspberry Pi’s available to you, each
providing various functionalities. There are also add-on
boards available to enable other uses, such as camera and
LCD display modules.
- The great thing about Raspberry Pi is that it is suitable for
almost all age groups. Whether it’s introducing programming
to children, or used by engineers to make complex computer-
controlled systems, anyone can use one.
Why choose Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+?
- If you’re looking for great speed and connectivity, the
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is for you. Whether you want
to learn computer programming, or trying to incorporate
Internet-of-things into your workplace, the B+ model can
help you achieve your goals.
- It would be impossible to tell you everything that a
Raspberry Pi can do as, with some help from add-on devices,
there are no limits to your imagination. From media players
to full IOT integration, education to gaming, monitoring
working conditions to work productivity, and even controlling
your own robot, Raspberry Pi covers a huge range of applications.
- The B+ features Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality which
works alongside the (PoE) HAT board (173-5595). So you can
now power your Raspberry Pi board whilst providing Ethernet
connectivity at with the same cable.
Pi 3 Model B vs. Pi 3 Model B+
- The new B+ board actually uses the same footprint as the
previous B model and the Raspberry Pi 2. Therefore you can
use it as an upgrade to existing projects or even use most
- The new B+ model features upgraded board components to
help your applications and calculations run faster and smoother.
- The B+ also features an exciting 64-bit quad core processor
running at least 10% faster than the previous model. It also
has improved thermal management.
Brand: Raspberry Pi
Model: Pi 3 Model B+
Memory: 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
USB: 4 USB 2.0 ports
HDMI: 1 x Full size
Connection: GPIO Header 40-pin
Power: USB connector for 5.1V / 2.5A dc POE enabled
Ethernet: Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (300Mbps max)
Bluetooth: Cypress BLE chip 2.4Ghz/5.0GHz IEEE 802.11ac
Storage: micro SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
Processor: Broadcom BCM2837 Processor Quad core A53 (ARM v8) 64-bit
Video: MIPI DSI display port, MIPI CSI camera port &
4 Pole stereo output and composite video port
Multimedia: H.264, MPEG-4 Decode (1080p30).
H.264 encode (1080p30). OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 graphics.
Item size: 86mm x 18mm x 58mm
Item weight: 50g
MPN: Does not apply
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ x 1 piece
- Quick start guide x 1 piece
- Safety guide manual x 1 piece
- 16GB/ 32GB Micro SD card x 1 piece (Optional)
** MICRO SD CARD IS NOT INCLUDED **