- 35% More Power
- 25% More Torque
- Plug & Drive OBD2
- Performance Chip Tuning BoxDESCRIPTIONS
- 35% More power, 25% More torque
- This Nitro OBD2 Chip tuning box is specially made for
Diesel cars and it has two years warranty.
- Nitro OBD2 is a Plug & Drive Ready device to function
the increasing the performance of engine.
- Nitro OBD2 is easy to install. Just plug it into the OBD2 connector
of cars. Nitro OBD2 fits most of car from the year of 1996.
- It works based OBD2 protocols as remapping the Car's computer
ECU. After driving 200 km road total, Nitro OBD2 adjusts itself to
the car, according to the drivers' habits and always keeps
remapping the ECU to increase the performance of engine.SPECIFICATIONS
Model: NitroOBD2 - Diesel
Voltage: 12 (V)
Working temperature: 0-60 (℃)
Item Weight: 19g
Item Size: 48 x 26 x 33mm
MPN: Does not applyINSTALLATION AND CALIBRATION
1. Pull the Car Key out from the ignition.
2. Find OBD2 connector (*) in your car and Plug in
Nitro OBD2 Chip tuning box.
3. Insert the key into the ignition and twist the key
to the first stage. (Do not start the car)
4. Press the reset button for about 5 sec. After releasing
the button, just wait for a while about 30-54 sec.
(Nitro OBD2 Chip Tuning Box will communicate and
establish connection with ECU)
5. Start up the engine.
6. Nitro OBD2 Chip Tuning Box will recognize your vehicle and
our driving habits, after around 200 km/150 miles driving
and thus Nitro OBD2 Performance Chip Tuning Box will adjust
itself to match your car perfectly for more fuel saving.Does your car have OBD2 connector?
- On-Board Diagnostics, or "OBD," is a computer-based
system built into all 1996 and later light-duty vehicles and
trucks, as required by the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990.
- OBD systems are designed to monitor the performance
of some of an engine's major components including those
responsible for controlling emissions. OBD2 necessarily for cars:
- Sold after January 1, 1996 in the USA
- Sold after January 1, 2001 in the European Union
- With diesel engine sold after January 1, 2003Where located OBD2 connector in your car?
1. Driver's side, underneath dashboard, in the area
under the steering column.
2. Driver's side, underneath dashboard, between the
driver-side door and steering column area.
3. Driver's side, underneath dashboard, between the
steering column area and the center console.
4. Driver's side, dashboard instrument/ gauge area,
between the steering column and center console.
5. Driver's side, dashboard instrument/ gauge area,
between the driver-side door and steering column.
6. Center console, vertical surface left of vehicle centerline.
7. Center console, vertical surface right of vehicle centerline
or on passenger side of center console.
8. Center console, horizontal surface in front passenger area.PACKAGE INCLUDED
- Nitro OBD2 Chip Tuning Box Interface x 1piece
- User Manuel in English x 1piece