- Low Emission
- 15% Fuel Save
- Plug & Drive OBD2
- Economy Chip Tuning BoxDESCRIPTIONS
- EcoOBD2 is a chip tuning box which can be plugged into OBD2 connector
of your car to decrease the fuel consumption of your car.
- When it plugged into OBD2 connector, EcoOBD2 receives the information
from the car computer ECU. With the received data from ECU.
- EcoOBD2 adjusts the boost pressure, quantity of fuel, injection timing
and pressure to decrease the fuel consumption of your car.
- EcoOBD2 Chip Tuning Box does not exceed the manufacturer requirements.
It works only within the tolerance of the engine.
- EcoOBD2 finds out the hidden power of your car.
- EcoOBD2 does not damage the engine and the car computer ECU
or not cause any negative effects to the car factory setting.
- EcoOBD2 does not change any of the settings permanently. To turn back
to the car's original settings, just unplug EcoOBD2 from OBD2 connector.SPECIFICATIONS
Model: EcoOBD2 - Benzine
Voltage: 12 (V)
Working temperature: 0-60 (℃)
Item Weight: 18g
Item Size: 48 x 26 x 33mm
MPN: Does not applyINSTALLATION AND CALIBRATION
1. Pull the Car Key out from the ignition.
2. Find OBD2 connector (*) in your car and Plug in
EcoOBD2 Chip tuning box.
3. Insert the key into the ignition and twist the key
to the first stage. (Do not start the car)
4. Press the reset button for about 5 sec. After releasing
the button, just wait for a while about 30-54 sec.
(EcoOBD2 Chip Tuning Box will communicate and
establish connection with ECU)
5. Start up the engine.
6. EcoOBD2 Chip Tuning Box will recognize your vehicle and
our driving habits, after around 200 km/150 miles driving
and thus EcoOBD2 Performance Chip Tuning Box will adjust
itself to match your car perfectly for more fuel saving.Does your car have OBD2 connector?
- On-Board Diagnostics, or "OBD," is a computer-based
system built into all 1996 and later light-duty vehicles and
trucks, as required by the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990.
- OBD systems are designed to monitor the performance
of some of an engine's major components including those
responsible for controlling emissions. OBD2 necessarily for cars:
- Sold after January 1, 1996 in the USA
- Sold after January 1, 2001 in the European Union
- With diesel engine sold after January 1, 2003Where located OBD2 connector in your car?
1. Driver's side, underneath dashboard, in the area
under the steering column.
2. Driver's side, underneath dashboard, between the
driver-side door and steering column area.
3. Driver's side, underneath dashboard, between the
steering column area and the center console.
4. Driver's side, dashboard instrument/ gauge area,
between the steering column and center console.
5. Driver's side, dashboard instrument/ gauge area,
between the driver-side door and steering column.
6. Center console, vertical surface left of vehicle centerline.
7. Center console, vertical surface right of vehicle centerline
or on passenger side of center console.
8. Center console, horizontal surface in front passenger area.PACKAGE INCLUDED
- EcoOBD2 Chip Tuning Box Interface x 1piece
- User Manuel in English x 1piece