half framed holga
What you need: your Holga, a roll of film, vini tape and a scissors.
1. Remove the plastic film mask from your Holga camera, cut 2 pieces of vini tape to the same length as the film mask
2. Replace the plastic film mask with those tapes
3. Load your film as usual and go shoot. Keep in mind that you are shooting half-frame.
4. When you finish your first shot, roll your film advance knob over just a little bit and take your shot again.
5. Repeat step 4 until you finished the whole roll of film.
Related Product: Holga 120 Series