GOLDEN RULES OF LOMOGRAPHY
- Take your camera everywhere you go
- Use it any time- day & night
- Lomography is not an interference in your life, but part of it
- try the shot from the hip
- approach the objects of your lomographic desire as close as possible
- Don't think (William Firebrace)
- Be fast
- You don't have to know beforehand what you captured on film
- Nor afterwards
- Don't worry about any rules
COMPARISON BETWEEN DIFFERENT HOLGA MODELS
There are many Holga models,it will be easy to mixed up at the beginning. But just remember a few rules,you will be able to figure out each models' specification.
G represents glass lens,then without G is plastic lens.
N represents B shutter,tripod mount and 6x6 frame mask.
F represents flash light,CF represents color flash light,without F is hot shoe only.
These rules only apply to 120 format camera (135&135BC are another story)
MODEL LENS FLASH B SHUTTER TRIPOD MOUNT FRAME MASK REMARK
120S Plastic Lens X X X 6x4.5 Discontinued
120SF Plastic Lens X X X 6x4.5 Discontinued
120G Glass Lens X X X 6x4.5,6x6 Discontinued
120N Plastic Lens X O O 6x4.5,6x6 w/ Hot Shoe
120GN Glass Lens X O O 6x4.5,6x6 w/ Hot shoe
120FN Plastic Lens O O O 6x4.5,6x6
120GFN Glass Lens O O O 6x4.5,6x6
120CFN Plastic Lens O Color O O 6x4.5,6x6 4 Color Flash Light
120GCFN Glass Lens O Color O O 6x4.5,6x6 4 Color Flash Light
135BC Plastic Lens X O O 6x4 35mm film,Black corners
135 Plastic Lens X O O 6x4